Sunday, November 6, 2011

Story Time

It's nearly four am. I was in bed, I couldn't sleep. I got out of bed, I crocheted a bit and now I want to go back to bed. No, that isn't all of the story. Just most of it, heh. I took pictures of the babies today, and I will now post some for your viewing pleasure.

King Henry VIII

King Louis XVI

Huh? Oh hai.

Clover and Fée

Reia - available for adoption

Salt's attempt at escape

We glare at you, Daddy!

Sleepy during Daddy's pictures.

Lace (L) and Duchess (R)

Aurora

Alice

Gem - Available for adoption

Salt and Lana - Lana is available for adoption

Reia (bottom) and Coriander (top) - both available for adoption

Aphrodite

Lydia

Oh hai, Momma!

Ginny, the ham :)


Jannicke (yah-NECK-uh)

Winnie

Precious

Clover <3

Theresa    


Good everything

Afterthought: I have to stay awake later... today *discombobulated sigh*