Tuesday, October 4, 2011

More and more and more...

Until I start me new job on thursday as a photographer, I'll be sitting here at home.. doing anything I can to stay occupied. So, I realized that word of mouth doesn't spread that fast if no mouths have words. So, I created a facebook page for the rattery. This will make it easier for people who want to adopt to contact me and for those who have already adopted to keep me up-to-date on their new loves.

The information packet should be finished in time for the first litter to be adopted out. It will have information on food, housing, health and behavior as well as a few other fun things. I'm really excited. As I said in a blog post a while back, I want to be the kind of breeder I'd feel comfortable adopting from and I am damn picky about breeders. I'm planning on finding another breeder in the listing on NFRS or AFRMA for a Ratty Sniff here soon.

I have a new email related to rats if anyone were to have questions or comments:
squeaks_gigglesrats@yahoo.com

G'mornin, g'night or g'day

Afterthought: Sleepy rats are cute ^_^