Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cop-out Post

I haven't posted in three days. Ugh. So much stuff has been going on, from emotional troubles to a hard realization of who I am. Bleh, it's been hectic. Combine this with how overly opinionated I am and the political climate we have, now especially, and I've been busy ranting/arguing with people who don't have the good sense to develop their argument before arguing. I don't like arguing with people, I prefer to discuss most times, but sometimes I feel the need to.. let's say aggressively discuss. Too many people are being complacent for my liking. We have the same generation in the 60's and 70's who went out and protested, sometimes losing friends and family in the process, who are now complacent to just sit and take it, it seems. I don't know, maybe they're jaded from their past. It just bothers me, everything and how my generation seems to care more about whether Lady Gaga and Katy Perry are in the top 100 than whether or not we'll have a safe country to live in in ten years. It's more complacency than we can afford, honestly.

Okay, I know this isn't a political blog, it's just been on my mind. Anyway, I cleaned the girls' cages out last night. I've decided to try and see how using fabric will fare versus using recycled paper bedding alone or in combination with fabric. They are all so cute, last night was no exception. Because of back pain it took me quite a while to get the cages cleaned out (coughalldaycough) and I needed Ben to dump out all of the trash outside because it hurt too much to walk. I got everything arranged in both areas and then cut up more fabric for nesting areas and introduced babies. They were happy, still are if the cuteness is to be trusted.

G'mornin, g'night or g'day

Afterthought: Which is more productive in society, happiness or unhappiness?