Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dum dum... dum dum... da-da da-da da-da...

As I'm sitting here, waiting for Cami's surely to be tasty calzones to finish cooking, I am watching the ratties, namely Athena, sniffing for food. She is holding on the edge of the plastic basket they're in, staring at me, thinking, I know there's food! Tell me where it is, now, or I'll boggle at you! As if to add to her threat, Algernon and Persephone stick their noses out of the basket. Imagine this as a movie poster, with rat noses.

It'll be a hit, and figuring what I learned about Artemis today, they'll have a theme. Yes, as Artemis was climbing my arm today, she started squeeking a tune. Artemis takes after her daddy and sings random songs and writes them. Obviously, the movie won't be named Jaws, because they're rats. Maybe Teeth? Um... no.

- Ben