Friday, July 8, 2011

Haje-habbeh-haaaa soooo CUTE!

We got another little girlie today, we have named her Artemis. :) I will have some photos taken soon, just need to get them all comfy, so it may take a few days. Algernon got territorial, so now I have Artemis in a separate drawer away from the cage with food and water while she gets the things in the drawer permeated in her smell, then I'll introduce her back to the cage sometime tonight probably. But she's so cute!

She's a small right now, so she's the littlest one. Persephone is now the middle child, haha. But she is a hooded, I think she may be mismarked, her chin is white like the rest of her body, I'm going to double check markings and then I'll update her. But she is just so sweet.

So glad to have our newest little baby girl with us :)