Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm.. I'm.. I'm thankful.

Persephone is fine. Not just fine as in, "she's alive and we'll see where we go from here," but fine as in, "she's perfectly healthy and running around like her old self." I don't know what to say. It's crazy. We thought she was going to die. Not only from what we read but common sense and personal experience. We even had a box ready for when passed and we had to dispose of the body. She started getting better last night, although I was skeptical because she'd appeared to be getting better once before and had not.

The other fear was that if she made a recovery, she'd have a tilted head for the rest of her life. She isn't tilting. She seems to have made a full recovery. We're keeping her with the big ratties, the two she'll be living with, because they're the most healthy. The little ones we just got yesterday are a little sneezy and so we're making sure they'll be okay before we get all the rats together.

I am... floored.

G'mornin, g'night or g'day

Afterthought: How do you treat a miracle?