Monday, July 11, 2011

Wait, did someone say CHEESE?!

Oh yes, Ratty photos :)

Demeter, Baby, Momma and Daddy miss you <3
Algernon, well her nose at least

Well hey there, Persephone

*sigh* Algernon, we can barely tell this is you!

Persephone: Hey, my nose... you're in its' way!

*gasp!*

This was Algernon's expression upon realizing she was being photographed, she then buried her head to hide :)






Mwahahaha
Why is ratty mischief so adorable?
Persephone: Ooof! Sis!

Algernon cares not that you sleep puny baby sister! Mwahaha!








Algernon: Hey, look up there!
I have teeth Momma!

I am tired.

Momma! I'm stuck! Save meeeee!

Persephone really isn't the most graceful, is she?
*nom nom nom*

Must explore!

This is our hooded sweetie, Artemis

I see minky madness in my future!

Athena trying to not look obvious as she looks at herself in the lens.
Dood!

I  has a mad, is a little one, but is still a mad!

Artemis (L) and Athena (R)



Get ready.... set.... go!
It would appear that Athena is taking the lead!

Oh and Athena is a full head ahead!

Athena wins it!
  
Oh! look at that brutal kick!

Artemis got her revenge when it came time for the wrestling event.

We have a new clubhouse!

Well it used to be my dice bag ;P

Now, where is that B flat?
Ben and I can too easily see me doing this to him as I give him a back rub.

We has cutes?

*sniffle* So cute ^o^












Mommmaa!

Oh my word, that is a lot of ratty cuteness! The first image is of Demeter before she died. We believe she had a pituitary tumor after having done more reading and research. She will always be remembered for sweetness and an adventurous attitude.

G'mornin, g'nigt or g'day

Afterthought: Why is a large group of rats called a mischief? Also, why is a large group of crows called a murder?